Personal data Gertrudis Flucken
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gertrudis Flucken
Household of Gertrudis Flucken
She is married to Egidius Hubertus Delnoij on May 6, 1886 at Gulpen-Wittem (Wittem) (Limburg), she was 21 years old.Source 4
Voogd v.d. bruid is Wilhelm Paffen, mijnwerker, wonend te Kerkrade.
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Gulpen-Wittem (Wittem) (Limburg) on May 6, 1886.Source 2
Notes by Gertrudis Flucken
Naam ook Fluchken
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.051 Inv.nr. 21 Aktenr. 137
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.051 Inv.nr. 112 Aktenr. 106
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.127 Inv.nr. 30 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Gertrudis Flucken
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Flucken
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Flucken.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Flucken.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Flucken.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1886)
- The temperature on May 6, 1886 was about 17.5 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 38%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Ananda College, a leading Buddhist school in Sri Lanka is established with 37 students.
- The New York Tribune becomes the first newspaper to use a linotype machine, eliminating typesetting by hand.
- The first transcontinental train trip across Canada departs from Montreal. It arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4.