Timeline Willem Kalkhoven
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kalkhoven
- The temperature on October 30, 1929 was between 7.3 °C and 12.0 °C and averaged 9.3 °C. There was 7.9 mm of rain. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1929: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.7 million citizens.
- January 6 » King Alexander of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes suspends his country's constitution (the January 6th Dictatorship).
- June 21 » An agreement brokered by U.S. Ambassador Dwight Whitney Morrow ends the Cristero War in Mexico.
- August 16 » The 1929 Palestine riots break out in Mandatory Palestine between Palestinian Arabs and Jews and continue until the end of the month. In total, 133 Jews and 116 Arabs are killed.
- September 24 » Jimmy Doolittle performs the first flight without a window, proving that full instrument flying from take off to landing is possible.
- November 18 » Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- December 24 » A four alarm fire breaks out in the West Wing of the White House in Washington, D.C.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
E. Sanders, "Stamboom Sanders Ruifrok Destombes Prins", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-sanders-ruifrok/I9848.php : accessed July 25, 2021), "Willem Kalkhoven (± 1891-????)".