Personal data Jan Berends De Schipper" Looij
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Berends De Schipper" Looij
Household of Jan Berends De Schipper" Looij
He is married to Elsje Egberts Reimink.
on March 8, 1667
at Hellendoorn, Ove, Nld
- , via Ron Roddenhof, Ron Roddenhof Dijkslaghttps://www.myheritage.nl/person-4000680...
Toegevoegd door een Smart Match te bevestigen
Stambomen op MyHeritage Familiesite: Ron Roddenhof Familiestamboom: 42857862-59
Timeline Jan Berends De Schipper" Looij
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Schipper" Looij
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1667: Source: Wikipedia
- April 27 » Blind and impoverished, John Milton sells Paradise Lost to a printer for £10, so that it could be entered into the Stationers' Register.
- May 24 » The French Royal Army crosses the border into the Spanish Netherlands, starting the War of Devolution opposing France to the Spanish Empire and the Triple Alliance.
- June 9 » Second Anglo-Dutch War: The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet begins. It lasts for five days and results in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- June 14 » The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- June 15 » The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys.
- November 25 » A deadly earthquake rocks Shemakha in the Caucasus, killing 80,000 people.
The publication Stamboom Roddenhof
has been compiled by Ron Roddenhof
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ron Roddenhof, "Stamboom Roddenhof", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-roddenhof/I4151.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Jan Berends De Schipper" Looij (± 1640-> 1701)".