Personal data Johannes Theodorus Harst
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Theodorus Harst
- , via Robbertsen Familiesite Limburg, Jos Robbertsenhttps://www.myheritage.nl/person-1652436...
Persoon toegevoegd door het bevestigen van een Smart Match
Stambomen op MyHeritage
Familiesite: Robbertsen Familiesite LimburgFamiliestamboom: 123273921-9
Timeline Johannes Theodorus Harst
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Harst
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Harst.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Harst.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Harst.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1635: Source: Wikipedia
- May 30 » Thirty Years' War: The Peace of Prague is signed.
- June 28 » Guadeloupe becomes a French colony.
- July 28 » In the Eighty Years' War the Spanish capture the strategic Dutch fortress of Schenkenschans.
- July 30 » Eighty Years' War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- October 9 » Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony after religious and policy disagreements.
- November 22 » Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1693: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » A powerful earthquake destroys parts of Sicily and Malta.
- February 8 » The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, is granted a charter by King William III and Queen Mary II.
- July 25 » Ignacio de Maya founds the Real Santiago de las Sabinas, now known as Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo León, Mexico.
- July 29 » War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- August 4 » Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon's invention of champagne; it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- October 4 » Nine Years' War: Piedmontese troops are defeated by the French.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jos Robbertsen, "Stamboom Robbertsen-Dierks Limburg", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-robbertsen-dierks/I510422.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Johannes Theodorus Harst (1635-1693)".