Personal data Franciscus Koolen
Relationship Franciscus Koolen
Image(s) Franciscus Koolen
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Franciscus Koolen
Household of Franciscus Koolen
He is married to Cornelia van der Velden on May 24, 1886 at Loon op Zand, he was 27 years old.Source 1
huwelijksregister gemeente Loon op Zand
Timeline Franciscus Koolen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koolen
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Koolen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koolen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koolen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 24, 1886)
- The temperature on May 24, 1886 was about 16.9 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- In New York Harbor, President Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty.
- Karl Benz officially unveils the Benz Patent Motorwagen ? the first purpose-built automobile.
- Indian Wars: after almost 30 years of fighting, Apache leader Geronimo, with his remaining warriors, surrenders to General Nelson Miles in Arizona.