- The temperature on September 22, 1907 was between 5.9 °C and 14.9 °C and averaged 10.3 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain. There was 3.3 hours of sunshine (27%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- January 29 » Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- July 7 » Florenz Ziegfeld Jr. staged his first Follies on the roof of the New York Theater in New York City.
- August 29 » The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- November 7 » Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- November 16 » Cunard Line's RMSMauretania, sister ship of RMSLusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- December 11 » The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Stamboom Reininga
has been compiled by Anjo Reininga
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Anjo Reininga, "Stamboom Reininga", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-reininga/I2.php : accessed February 1, 2023), " (1907-)".