Timeline Bernardus Barbara Majoor
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Majoor
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Majoor.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Majoor.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Majoor.
- The temperature on July 14, 1917 was between 14.9 °C and 25.7 °C and averaged 20.5 °C. There was 4.1 hours of sunshine (25%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.5 million citizens.
- February 3 » First World War: The American entry into World War I begins when diplomatic relations with Germany are severed due to its unrestricted submarine warfare.
- July 17 » King George V issues a Proclamation stating that the male line descendants of the British Royal Family will bear the surname Windsor.
- July 31 » World War I: The Battle of Passchendaele begins near Ypres in West Flanders, Belgium.
- November 5 » October Revolution: Lenin calls for the October Revolution.
- November 24 » In Milwaukee, nine members of the Milwaukee Police Department are killed by a bomb, the most deaths in a single event in U.S. police history until the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- December 11 » World War I: British General Edmund Allenby enters Jerusalem on foot and declares martial law.
- The temperature on May 21, 1993 was between 6.2 °C and 15.7 °C and averaged 12.0 °C. There was -0.1 mm of rain. There was 3.1 hours of sunshine (19%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Tuesday, November 7, 1989 to Monday, August 22, 1994 the cabinet Lubbers III, with Drs. R.F.M. Lubbers (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1993: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 15.2 million citizens.
- January 20 » Bill Clinton is inaugurated the 42nd President of the United States of America.
- March 20 » The Troubles: A Provisional IRA bomb kills two children in Warrington, England. It leads to mass protests in both Britain and Ireland.
- April 11 » Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- August 1 » The Great Mississippi and Missouri Rivers Flood of 1993 comes to a peak.
- September 22 » A barge strikes a railroad bridge near Mobile, Alabama, causing the deadliest train wreck in Amtrak history. Forty-seven passengers are killed.
- November 20 » Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his "dealings" with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1914 » Fred Fox, French musician († 2019)
- 1918 » Arthur Laurents, American director, screenwriter, and playwright († 2011)
- 1918 » Ingmar Bergman, Swedish director, producer, and screenwriter († 2007)
- 1918 » Jay Wright Forrester, American computer engineer and systems scientist († 2016)
- 1920 » Marijohn Wilkin, American country and gospel songwriter († 2006)
- 1920 » Shankarrao Chavan, Indian lawyer and politician, Indian Minister of Finance († 2004)
- 1911 » Williamina Fleming, Scottish-American astronomer and academic (b. 1857)
- 1915 » Leonid Gobyato, Russian general and engineer (b. 1875)
- 1919 » Evgraf Fedorov, Russian mathematician, crystallographer, and mineralogist (b. 1853)
- 1920 » Venustiano Carranza, Mexican politician, 54th President of Mexico (b. 1859)
- 1925 » Hidesaburō Ueno, Japanese agriculturalist, guardian of Hachikō (b. 1871)
- 1926 » Ronald Firbank, English-Italian author (b. 1886)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Maria Vos-Blekemolen, "Stamboom Raven, Blaricum", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-raven-blaricum/I3705.php : accessed June 15, 2021), "Bernardus Barbara Majoor (1917-1993)".