Personal data Wessel Lodewikus Mei
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wessel Lodewikus Mei
Household of Wessel Lodewikus Mei
He is married to Gijsberta Pel.
on May 30, 1883
at Hilversum, Noord-Holland, Nederland
, he was 28 years old.
Timeline Wessel Lodewikus Mei
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mei
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Mei.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Mei.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Mei.
- The temperature on May 30, 1883 was about 18.7 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 59%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 28 » Tonkin Campaign: French victory in the Battle of Gia Cuc.
- May 24 » The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- May 30 » In New York City, a stampede on the recently opened Brooklyn Bridge killed twelve people.
- August 21 » An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- October 22 » Mödling and Hinterbrühl Tram, Vienna, Austria, first electric tram powered by overhead wire.
- November 18 » American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.