Personal data Grada Antonia Hoogakker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grada Antonia Hoogakker
Household of Grada Antonia Hoogakker
(1) She is married to Louis Dehl.
They got married in the year 1914, she was 24 years old.
Plaats: , ws Duitsland,
(2) She is married to Jan Raven.
They got married on September 2, 1920
at Heerlen, Limburg, Nederland
, she was 31 years old.
Timeline Grada Antonia Hoogakker
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hoogakker
- The temperature on May 1, 1889 was about 14.3 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 22 » Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- May 31 » Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- June 3 » The first long-distance electric power transmission line in the United States is completed, running 14 miles (23km) between a generator at Willamette Falls and downtown Portland, Oregon.
- June 6 » The Great Seattle Fire destroys all of downtown Seattle.
- September 28 » The General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) defines the length of a meter.
- October 24 » Henry Parkes delivers the Tenterfield Oration, effectively starting the federation process in Australia.
- The temperature on September 2, 1920 was between 8.6 °C and 19.0 °C and averaged 13.6 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 6.1 hours of sunshine (45%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- January 2 » The second Palmer Raid, ordered by the US Department of Justice, results in 6,000 suspected communists and anarchists being arrested and held without trial.
- March 28 » Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1920 affects the Great Lakes region and Deep South states.
- April 28 » Azerbaijan is added to the Soviet Union.
- October 10 » The Carinthian plebiscite determines that the larger part of the Duchy of Carinthia should remain part of Austria.
- November 15 » First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- December 11 » Irish War of Independence: In retaliation for a recent IRA ambush, British forces burn and loot numerous buildings in Cork city. Many civilians report being beaten, shot at, robbed and verbally abused by British forces.