- The temperature on November 27, 1992 was between 3.6 °C and 8.7 °C and averaged 6.7 °C. There was 5.4 mm of rain during 4.0 hours. There was 3.4 hours of sunshine (41%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Tuesday, November 7, 1989 to Monday, August 22, 1994 the cabinet Lubbers III, with Drs. R.F.M. Lubbers (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1992: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 15.1 million citizens.
- February 12 » The current Constitution of Mongolia comes into effect.
- April 8 » Retired tennis great Arthur Ashe announces that he has AIDS, acquired from blood transfusions during one of his two heart surgeries.
- April 27 » Betty Boothroyd becomes the first woman to be elected Speaker of the British House of Commons in its 700-year history.
- July 19 » A car bomb kills Judge Paolo Borsellino and five members of his escort.
- July 23 » Abkhazia declares independence from Georgia.
- August 24 » Hurricane Andrew makes landfall in Homestead, Florida as a Category5 hurricane, causing up to $25billion (1992 USD) in damages.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Geert Jan Pottjewijd, "Family tree Pot(t)jewijd", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-pottjewijd/I440.php : accessed December 8, 2023), "Jan Hoekman (1917-1992)".