Personal data Cornelis van Ekelen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis van Ekelen
Timeline Cornelis van Ekelen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Ekelen
- The temperature on September 18, 1863 was about 15.8 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- April 2 » American Civil War: The largest in a series of Southern bread riots occurs in Richmond, Virginia.
- May 12 » American Civil War: Battle of Raymond: Two divisions of James B. McPherson's XVII Corps turn the left wing of Confederate General John C. Pemberton's defensive line on Fourteen Mile Creek, opening up the interior of Mississippi to the Union Army during the Vicksburg Campaign.
- July 26 » American Civil War: Morgan's Raid ends; At Salineville, Ohio, Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and 360 of his volunteers are captured by Union forces.
- July 30 » American Indian Wars: Representatives of the United States and tribal leaders including Chief Pocatello (of the Shoshone) sign the Treaty of Box Elder.
- September 6 » American Civil War: Confederate forces evacuate Battery Wagner and Morris Island in South Carolina.
- September 20 » American Civil War: The Battle of Chickamauga, in northwestern Georgia, ends in a Confederate victory.