Personal data Benignus Franciscus Boone
Ancestors (and descendant) of Benignus Franciscus Boone
Household of Benignus Franciscus Boone
He is married to Ida Martha Schalckens on May 11, 1910 at Lokeren, he was 23 years old.Source 1
Timeline Benignus Franciscus Boone
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boone
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Boone.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boone.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boone.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 11, 1910)
- The temperature on May 11, 1910 was between 7.1 °C and 15.1 °C and averaged 10.3 °C. There was 2.8 mm of rain. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- The Westmoreland County Coal Strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- Henri Fabre becomes the first person to fly a seaplane, the Fabre Hydravion, after taking off from a water runway near Martigues, France.
- Aviator Eugene Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.