Timeline Anna Certijn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Certijn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Certijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Certijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Certijn.
- The temperature on July 29, 1927 was between 10.2 °C and 22.4 °C and averaged 17.0 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 10.4 hours of sunshine (66%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- January 22 » Teddy Wakelam gives the first live radio commentary of a football match, between Arsenal F.C. and Sheffield United at Highbury.
- May 18 » The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people, including many children, are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- July 24 » The Menin Gate war memorial is unveiled at Ypres.
- September 5 » The first Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon, Trolley Troubles, produced by Walt Disney, is released by Universal Pictures.
- October 4 » Gutzon Borglum begins sculpting Mount Rushmore.
- December 19 » Three Indian revolutionaries, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh and Ashfaqulla Khan, are executed by the British Raj for participation in the Kakori conspiracy.
- The temperature on November 9, 1998 was between 9.8 °C and 15.4 °C and averaged 12.4 °C. There was 8.5 mm of rain during 8.2 hours. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (2%). The heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, August 22, 1994 to Monday, August 3, 1998 the cabinet a href="https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabinet-Kok_I" class="extern">Kok I, with W. Kok (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, August 3, 1998 to Monday, July 22, 2002 the cabinet Kok II, with W. Kok (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1998: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 15.7 million citizens.
- February 6 » Washington National Airport is renamed Ronald Reagan National Airport.
- May 6 » Steve Jobs of Apple Inc. unveils the first iMac.
- July 17 » A diplomatic conference adopts the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, establishing a permanent international court to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression.
- August 20 » The Supreme Court of Canada rules that Quebec cannot legally secede from Canada without the federal government's approval.
- August 24 » First radio-frequency identification (RFID) human implantation tested in the United Kingdom.
- September 4 » Google is founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two students at Stanford University.
- 1924 » Lloyd Bochner, Canadian-American actor († 2005)
- 1925 » Harold W. Kuhn, American mathematician and academic († 2014)
- 1925 » Mikis Theodorakis, Greek composer
- 1925 » Ted Lindsay, Canadian ice hockey player, manager, and sportscaster († 2019)
- 1926 » Robert Kilpatrick, Baron Kilpatrick of Kincraig, Scottish physician, academic, and politician († 2015)
- 1927 » Harry Mulisch, Dutch author, poet, and playwright († 2010)
- 1918 » Guillaume Apollinaire, Italian-French author, poet, and playwright (b. 1880)
- 1918 » Peter Lumsden, English general (b. 1829)
- 1919 » Eduard Müller, Swiss lawyer and politician, 26th President of the Swiss Confederation (b. 1848)
- 1924 » Henry Cabot Lodge, American historian and politician (b. 1850)
- 1932 » Nadezhda Alliluyeva, second wife of Joseph Stalin (b. 1901)
- 1937 » Ramsay MacDonald, Scottish journalist and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (b. 1866)
The publication Stamboom Petrus Poppe
has been compiled by Poppe Petrus
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Poppe Petrus, "Stamboom Petrus Poppe", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-petrus-poppe/I179.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Anna Certijn (1927-1998)".