Personal data Geesje de Jonge
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geesje de Jonge
Household of Geesje de Jonge
She is married to Pieter Slot on November 24, 1888 at Hoogeveen, she was 27 years old.
Timeline Geesje de Jonge
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jonge
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jonge.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jonge.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jonge.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 24, 1888)
- The temperature on November 24, 1888 was about 11.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 132 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
- Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II and is the last emperor of the German Empire.
- Louis Le Prince films first motion picture: Roundhay Garden Scene.