Personal data jan pietersz passchier
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of jan pietersz passchier
Household of jan pietersz passchier
He is married to marijtje klaasdr boesaard.
Timeline jan pietersz passchier
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Passchier
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1695: Source: Wikipedia
- January 27 » Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- August 15 » French forces end the bombardment of Brussels.
- September 7 » Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship Ganj-i-Sawai. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- November 20 » Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho - an event nowadays commemorated in Black Awareness Day.
- The temperature on September 21, 1745 was about 15.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west by south. Weather type: betrokken geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1745: Source: Wikipedia
- June 4 » Battle of Hohenfriedberg: Frederick the Great's Prussian army decisively defeated an Austrian army under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine during the War of the Austrian Succession.
- June 16 » War of the Austrian Succession: New England colonial troops under the command of William Pepperrell capture the Fortress of Louisbourg in Louisbourg, New France (Old Style date).
- July 26 » The first recorded women's cricket match takes place near Guildford, England.
- September 21 » A Hanoverian army is defeated, in ten minutes, by the Jacobite forces of Prince Charles Edward Stuart
- November 8 » Charles Edward Stuart invades England with an army of ~5000 that would later participate in the Battle of Culloden.
- December 6 » Charles Edward Stuart's army begins retreat during the second Jacobite Rising.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marijke Onderwater-Sparidaens, "Stamboom Onderwater-Sparidaens", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-onderwater-sparidaens/R10608.php : accessed July 30, 2021), "jan pietersz passchier (1695-1745)".