Personal data Wolter van der Maten
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wolter van der Maten
Household of Wolter van der Maten
He is married to Neeltje Wolf on June 29, 1889 at Heerde, Nederland, he was 23 years old.
Timeline Wolter van der Maten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Maten
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 29, 1889)
- The temperature on June 29, 1889 was about 24.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The children's charity the NSPCC is launched in London.
- North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- Preston North End is declared winner of the original football league.