Personal data Johanna Maria de Groot
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Maria de Groot
Household of Johanna Maria de Groot
She is married to Poulis Pardoel.
They got married on July 9, 1900
, she was 26 years old.
Timeline Johanna Maria de Groot
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Groot
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Groot.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Groot.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Groot.
- The temperature on February 16, 1874 was about 8.1 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 28 » One of the longest cases ever heard in an English court ends when the defendant is convicted of perjury for attempting to assume the identity of the heir to the Tichborne baronetcy.
- March 18 » Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trade rights.
- May 9 » The first horsebus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- June 29 » Greek politician Charilaos Trikoupis publishes a manifesto in the Athens daily Kairoi entitled "Who's to Blame?" leveling complaints against King George. Trikoupis is elected Prime Minister of Greece the next year.
- August 5 » Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- October 9 » The Universal Postal Union is created by the Treaty of Bern.
- The temperature on July 9, 1900 was about 13.6 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 24 » Second Boer War: Boers stop a British attempt to break the Siege of Ladysmith in the Battle of Spion Kop.
- February 23 » Second Boer War: During the Battle of the Tugela Heights, the first British attempt to take Hart's Hill fails.
- March 13 » British forces occupy Bloemfontein, Orange Free State, during the Second Boer War.
- June 14 » The second German Naval Law calls for the Imperial German Navy to be doubled in size, resulting in an Anglo-German naval arms race.
- June 17 » Boxer Rebellion: Western Allied and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- September 17 » Philippine–American War: Filipinos under Juan Cailles defeat Americans under Colonel Benjamin F. Cheatham Jr. at Mabitac.