Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk. Archieflocactie: Gelders Archief Arnhem. Archiefnummer: 0207. Inventarisnummer: 8545. Aktenummer: 109.
Timeline Arnoldus Diesveld
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Diesveld
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Diesveld.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Diesveld.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Diesveld.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1912)
- The temperature on May 2, 1912 was between -1.3 °C and 16.8 °C and averaged 9.2 °C. There was 9.2 hours of sunshine (62%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- The eruption of Novarupta in Alaska begins. It is the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th century.
- Sultan Abdelhafid signs the Treaty of Fez, making Morocco a French protectorate.
- Arizona is admitted as the 48th U.S. state.