Personal data Antonius Vincent Wilhelmus Lempens
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antonius Vincent Wilhelmus Lempens
Household of Antonius Vincent Wilhelmus Lempens
He is married to Mia van den Beuken (Beujen) on November 21, 1939 at Helden, he was 24 years old.Source 3
Burgerlijke stand - Geboorte. Archieflocactie: Regionaal Historisch Centrum Limburg. Akteplaats: Swalmenl. Archief: 12.111. Inventarisnummer: 10, 17 juli 1915. Aktenummer: 63.
Rijckheyt, centrum voor regionale geschiedenis, Bidprentjes. Collectie bidprentjes, L, ca. 1800-heden, Heerlen, archief 352-L
Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk. Archieflocactie: Regionaal Historisch Centrum Limburg. Akteplaats: Helden. Archief: 12.039. Inventarisnummer: 37, 20 november 1939. Aktenummer: 51.
Timeline Antonius Vincent Wilhelmus Lempens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lempens
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Lempens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lempens.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lempens.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 21, 1939)
- The temperature on November 21, 1939 was between -0.2 °C and 7.9 °C and averaged 4.2 °C. There was 0.4 mm of rain during 0.3 hours. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (2%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from June 24, 1937 to July 25, 1939 the cabinet Colijn IV, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 25, 1939 to August 10, 1939 the cabinet Colijn V, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1939 to September 3, 1940 the cabinet De Geer II, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1939: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9 million citizens.
- Winter War: Soviet forces cross the Finnish border in several places and bomb Helsinki and several other Finnish cities, starting the war.
- World War II: The Battle of Barking Creek.
- Marriage of Princess Fawzia of Egypt to Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi of Iran.