Personal data Jacoba Jongepier
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacoba Jongepier
Household of Jacoba Jongepier
She is married to Cornelis Verton on March 28, 1934 at Middelburg, she was 24 years old.Source 2
Burgerlijke stand - Geboorte. Archiefielocatie: Zeeuws Archief te Middelburg. Akteplaats: Middelburg geboorteakten burgerlijke stand, Middelburg. Archieftoegang: 25. Inventarisnummer: MDB-G-1909, 11-09-1909. Aktenummer: 298.
Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk. Archieflocactie: Zeeuws Archief. Akteplaats: Middelburg. Archief: 25. Inventarisnummer: MDB-H-1934, 28 maart 1934. Aktenummer:24.
Timeline Jacoba Jongepier
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jongepier
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Jongepier.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jongepier.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jongepier.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 28, 1934)
- The temperature on March 28, 1934 was between 2.2 °C and 10.2 °C and averaged 5.5 °C. There was 9.7 hours of sunshine (77%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1934: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- The Glyndebourne festival in England is inaugurated.
- Memphis, Tennessee becomes the first major city to join the Tennessee Valley Authority.