Burgerlijke stand - Geboorte. Archieflocactie: Gelders Archief. Akteplaats: Tiel. Archief: 207. Inventarisnummer: 1412-05. Aktenummer: 200.
Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk. Archieflocactie: Regionaal Historisch Centrum Limburg. Akteplaats: Schaesberg. Archief: 12.093. Inventarisnummer: 22. Aktenummer: 12.
Timeline Johannes Gijsbert Leenders
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Leenders
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Leenders.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Leenders.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Leenders.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 7, 1915)
- The temperature on October 7, 1915 was between 5.3 °C and 14.7 °C and averaged 10.0 °C. There was 0.4 hours of sunshine (4%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Fire destroys most of the buildings on Santa Catalina Island, California.
- The United States House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote.
- World War I: Massive naval attack in Battle of Gallipoli. Three battleships are sunk during a failed British and French naval attack on the Dardanelles.