Burgerlijke stand - Geboorte. Archiefielocatie: Gelders Archief te Arnhem. Akteplaats: Arnhem. Archief: 207. Inventarisnummer: 88, 01-05-1890. Aktenummer: 551.
Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk. Archieflocactie: Gelders Archief. Akteplaats: Arnhem. Archief: 207. Inventarisnummer: 7996. Aktenummer: 239.
Timeline Louisa Adolphina Lammers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lammers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lammers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lammers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lammers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 7, 1912)
- The temperature on June 7, 1912 was between 9.8 °C and 20.1 °C and averaged 15.7 °C. There was 1.5 mm of rain. There was 3.4 hours of sunshine (21%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- The First Balkan War begins.
- Italian forces are the first to use airships for military purposes, employing them for reconnaissance behind Turkish lines.
- Italy occupies the Greek island of Rhodes.