Burgerlijke stand - Geboorte. Archieflocactie: Nationaal Archief / Rijksarchief Zuid-Holland. Akteplaats: Charlois. Aktenummer: 209.
Burgerlijke stand - Overlijden. Archieflocactie: Stadsarchief Rotterdam. Akteplaats: Rotterdam. Archief: NL-RtSA_999-09, 1918, aktenummer: g022..
Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk. Archieflocactie: Stadsarchief Rotterdam. Archief: NL-RtSA_999-06, 11901, Aktenummer: n59.
Timeline Maartje van Houdt
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Houdt
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 27, 1901)
- The temperature on December 27, 1901 was between 1.6 °C and 5.6 °C and averaged 2.9 °C. There was 4.2 hours of sunshine (54%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- President of the United States William McKinley dies after an assassination attempt on September 6, and is succeeded by Theodore Roosevelt.
- O. Henry is released from prison in Austin, Texas after serving three years for embezzlement from a bank.
- Silliman University is founded in the Philippines. The first American private school in the country.