Burgerlijke stand - Geboorte. Archieflocactie: Gelders Archief Arnhem. Archief: 0207. Inventarisnummer: 4126. Aktenummer: 10.
Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk. Archieflocactie: Gelders Archief Arnhem. Archiefnummer: 0207. Inventarisnummer: 9143. Aktenummer: 16.
Timeline Everdina Maria Schepers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schepers
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Schepers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schepers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schepers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 6, 1918)
- The temperature on June 6, 1918 was between 5.6 °C and 21.9 °C and averaged 14.5 °C. There was 12.9 hours of sunshine (78%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- On the orders of the Bolshevik Party carried out by Cheka, Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and his immediate family and retainers are murdered at the Ipatiev House in Ekaterinburg, Russia.
- World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York leads an attack that kills 25 German soldiers and captures 132.
- SS Tuscania (1914) is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland, it is the first ship carrying American troops to Europe to be torpedoed and sunk.