Burgerlijke stand - Geboorte. Archieflocactie: Gelders Archief Arnhem. Archief: 0207. Inventarisnummer: 4126. Aktenummer: 38.
Burgerlijke stand - Huwelijk. Archieflocactie: Gelders Archief Arnhem. Archiefnummer: 0207. Inventarisnummer: 9752. Aktenummer: 7.
Timeline Gradus Johannes Vos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vos
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Vos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vos.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vos.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 20, 1914)
- The temperature on January 20, 1914 was between -7.5 °C and 1.8 °C and averaged -3.5 °C. There was 6.8 hours of sunshine (80%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1914: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- World War I: Battle of Stalluponen ? The German army of General Hermann von François defeats the Russian force commanded by Pavel Rennenkampf near modern-day Nesterov, Russia.
- Germany declares war on Russia at the opening of World War I. The Swiss Army mobilises because of World War I