Personal data Theodorus Wilhelmus Janssen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Theodorus Wilhelmus Janssen
Household of Theodorus Wilhelmus Janssen
He is married to (1) Allegonda Mom on August 28, 1862 at Nijmegen, he was 26 years old.
Hebben samen 5 kinderen, zie verder stamboom Mom.
He is married to (2) Maria Verbeet on May 5, 1870 at Nijmegen, he was 33 years old.
Timeline Theodorus Wilhelmus Janssen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Janssen
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Janssen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Janssen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Janssen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 28, 1862)
- The temperature on August 28, 1862 was about 17.6 °C. The air pressure was 3.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 56%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Richmond: Confederates under Edmund Kirby Smith rout a Union army under General Horatio Wright.
- Indian Wars: The Lakota (Sioux) Dakota War of 1862 begins in Minnesota as Lakota warriors attack white settlements along the Minnesota River.
- American Civil War: Union forces are defeated in Second Battle of Bull Run.