Personal data Willem Langereis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Langereis
Household of Willem Langereis
He is married to Aagje Visser on March 21, 1869 at Avenhorn (Nh), he was 24 years old.
Notes by Willem Langereis
Timeline Willem Langereis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Langereis
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Langereis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Langereis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Langereis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 21, 1869)
- The temperature on March 21, 1869 was about 10.5 °C. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 37%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- The Folies Bergère opens in Paris.
- The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is "discovered".