- , September 13, 2015 van Luijk Web Site, Ewout van Luijk
Toegevoegd via een Instant Discovery™
Stambomen op MyHeritage
Familiesite: van Luijk Web SiteFamiliestamboom: 262692271-1
Timeline Jan Verstelle
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verstelle
- The temperature on November 25, 1865 was about 12.6 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 82%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 31 » American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, abolishing slavery and submits it to the states for ratification.
- April 15 » President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson becomes President upon Lincoln's death.
- May 10 » American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- July 27 » Welsh settlers arrive at Chubut in Argentina.
- November 26 » Battle of Papudo: A Spanish navy schooner is defeated by a Chilean corvette north of Valparaíso, Chile.
- December 4 » North Carolina ratifies 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, followed soon by Georgia, and U.S. slaves were legally free within two weeks.
- 1862 » Ethelbert Nevin, American pianist and composer († 1901)
- 1862 » Gustaf Söderström, Swedish tug of war competitor, shot putter, and discus thrower († 1958)
- 1865 » Kate Gleason, American engineer, businesswoman, and philanthropist († 1933)
- 1867 » Talaat Harb, Egyptian economist, founded the Banque Misr († 1941)
- 1868 » Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse († 1937)
- 1869 » Ben Lindsey, American lawyer and judge († 1934)