Personal data Gerr.(ardus) Schrapenborg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerr.(ardus) Schrapenborg
Household of Gerr.(ardus) Schrapenborg
He is married to Gertrudis Damink.
They got married about 1756.Source 1
Timeline Gerr.(ardus) Schrapenborg
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schrapenborg
- The temperature on March 27, 1736 was about 5.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: nevel zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1736: Source: Wikipedia
- January 26 » Stanislaus I of Poland abdicates his throne.
- March 8 » Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- April 15 » Foundation of the Kingdom of Corsica.
- May 26 » The Battle of Ackia was fought near the present site of Tupelo, Mississippi. British and Chickasaw soldiers repelled a French and Choctaw attack on the then-Chickasaw village of Ackia.
- October 16 » Mathematician William Whiston's predicted comet fails to strike the Earth.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
H.M. Koehorst, "Stamboom Koehorst - Wolbert", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-koehorst-wolbert/I3625.php : accessed October 17, 2021), "Gerr.(ardus) Schrapenborg (1736-????)".