Timeline Geertiena Meikiena Lesterhuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lesterhuis
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 29, 1910)
- The temperature on December 29, 1910 was between 0.1 °C and 5.2 °C and averaged 3.1 °C. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- The last time a major earthquake happened on the Elsinore Fault Zone.
- Aviator Eugene Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- Lakeview Gusher, the largest U.S. oil well gusher near Bakersfield, California, vented to atmosphere.