Personal data Henrietta Berendina Lindeschot
- She was born in the year 1841.
- She died on May 6, 1887 in Doesburg, Nederland, Gelderland, Nederland, she was 46 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Henrietta Berendina Lindeschot
Household of Henrietta Berendina Lindeschot
She is married to (1) Harmen Heijting on June 18, 1864 at Doesburg, Nederland, Gelderland, Nederland, she was 23 years old.
She is married to (2) Johannes Bol.
Timeline Henrietta Berendina Lindeschot
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lindeschot
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 18, 1864)
- The temperature on June 18, 1864 was about 15.7 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 13 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Ninety-nine people are killed in Canada's worst railway disaster near St-Hilaire, Quebec.
- Knights of Pythias are founded in Washington, D.C. by Justus H. Rathbone.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Chaffin's Farm is fought.