Overlijdens acte No.964
Huwelijks akte No.34
Timeline Gerrit van Schaik
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schaik
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 25, 1896)
- The temperature on July 25, 1896 was about 19.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent became the first person to be convicted of speeding. He is fined 1 shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8mph (13km/h), thus exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2mph (3.2km/h).
- The Tootsie Roll is invented.
- Utah is admitted as the 45th U.S. state.