Personal data Johannes Antonius Kop Jansen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Antonius Kop Jansen
Household of Johannes Antonius Kop Jansen
He is married to Geertruida Pfeil on April 25, 1861 at Nijmegen, he was 29 years old.Source 3
Geboorte Akte No.40
Overlijdens acte No.386
Huwelijks akte No.40
Timeline Johannes Antonius Kop Jansen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kop Jansen
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 25, 1861)
- The temperature on April 25, 1861 was about 14.7 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Virginia secedes from the United States.
- American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.