Personal data Antje Aukes Frankena
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antje Aukes Frankena
Household of Antje Aukes Frankena
She is married to (1) Douwe Pieters Foekema on May 19, 1906 at Bolsward, Friesland, Nederland, she was 30 years old.
She is married to (2) Siebe Hiddes Postma on January 23, 1909 at Bolsward, Friesland, Nederland, she was 32 years old.
Alle Friezen geboorteakte
Timeline Antje Aukes Frankena
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Frankena
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Frankena.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Frankena.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Frankena.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 19, 1906)
- The temperature on May 19, 1906 was between 7.7 °C and 11.9 °C and averaged 9.7 °C. There was 2.8 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- Mount Vesuvius erupts and devastates Naples.
- The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for amateur sports in the United States.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc., the first intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity in the United States established for men of African descent, is founded at Cornell University.