Personal data Oene Aukes Aukema
- He was born on May 1, 1849 in Burgwerd, Friesland, Nederland.
- He died on June 22, 1879 in Weidum, Friesland, Nederland, he was 30 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Oene Aukes Aukema
Household of Oene Aukes Aukema
He is married to Wypkjen Hayes Bangma on May 31, 1873, he was 24 years old.
Timeline Oene Aukes Aukema
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Aukema
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Aukema.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Aukema.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Aukema.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 31, 1873)
- The temperature on May 31, 1873 was about 12.4 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- Franco-Prussian War: The last German troops leave France upon completion of payment of indemnity.
- Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.