Personal data Catharina Graßhoff
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Graßhoff
Household of Catharina Graßhoff
She had a relationship with Christoph Schuckert.
Timeline Catharina Graßhoff
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Graßhoff
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Graßhoff.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Graßhoff.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Graßhoff.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1660: Source: Wikipedia
- March 16 » The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- April 4 » Declaration of Breda by King Charles II of Great Britain promises, among other things, a general pardon to all royalists for crimes committed during the English Civil War and the Interregnum.
- April 23 » Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- May 29 » English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- November 28 » At Gresham College, twelve men, including Christopher Wren, Robert Boyle, John Wilkins, and Sir Robert Moray decide to found what is later known as the Royal Society.
- December 8 » A woman (either Margaret Hughes or Anne Marshall) appears on an English public stage for the first time, in the role of Desdemona in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sep Hulst , "Genealogie Hulst - de Rijk, Pol - Straatman en Overige Hulst lijnen in Nederland", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-hulst-rijk/I9358.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Catharina Graßhoff (1660-????)".