Personal data Niesje Swagerman
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Niesje Swagerman
Household of Niesje Swagerman
She is married to Pieter Hoek on April 19, 1883 at Bovenkarspel (Stede Broec), Noord-Holland, Nederland.Source 2
WieWasWie.nl akte 39
WieWasWie.nl akte 6
Timeline Niesje Swagerman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Swagerman
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 19, 1883)
- The temperature on April 19, 1883 was about 15.9 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 45%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- First meeting of the Boys' Brigade in Glasgow, Scotland.
- American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- Alabama becomes the first U.S. state to enact an antitrust law.