Personal data Huibert (Huibertus) van Veldhuizen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Huibert van Veldhuizen
Household of Huibert (Huibertus) van Veldhuizen
He is married to Maria Boeschoten on May 8, 1879 at Doorn (UT), he was 40 years old.Source 2
GL akte 13
GL akte 4
Timeline Huibert (Huibertus) van Veldhuizen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Veldhuizen
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1879)
- The temperature on May 8, 1879 was about 9.5 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 47%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Blackpool Illuminations are switched on for the first time.
- War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- Doc Holliday kills for the first time after a man shoots up his New Mexico saloon.