Personal data Elisabeth Johanna van Dieren
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Johanna van Dieren
Household of Elisabeth Johanna van Dieren
She is married to Dirk de Vor on April 9, 1908 at Vianen (UT), she was 24 years old.Source 3
WieWasWie.nl akte 35
WieWasWie.nl akte 39
GL akte 7
Timeline Elisabeth Johanna van Dieren
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Dieren
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 9, 1908)
- The temperature on April 9, 1908 was between 0.4 °C and 13.0 °C and averaged 6.9 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain. There was 7.6 hours of sunshine (56%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- The Pravda newspaper is founded by Leon Trotsky, Adolph Joffe, Matvey Skobelev and other Russian exiles in Vienna.
- For the first time, a ball is dropped in New York City's Times Square to signify the start of the New Year at midnight.
- Mother's Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.