Personal data Mathias Quasten
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mathias Quasten
Timeline Mathias Quasten
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Quasten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Quasten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Quasten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Quasten.
- The temperature on October 21, 1772 was about 10.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east-northeast. Weather type: mistig. Special wheather fenomena: veel dauw. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1772: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » The first traveler's cheques, which could be used in 90 European cities, were issued by the London Credit Exchange Company.
- June 9 » The British schooner Gaspee is burned in Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island.
- June 12 » French explorer Marc-Joseph Marion du Fresne and 25 of his men killed by Māori in New Zealand.
- August 19 » Gustav III of Sweden stages a coup d'état, in which he assumes power and enacts a new constitution that divides power between the Riksdag and the King.
- August 21 » King Gustav III completes his coup d'état by adopting a new Constitution, ending half a century of parliamentary rule in Sweden and installing himself as an enlightened despot.
- September 1 » The Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa is founded in San Luis Obispo, California.
- 1757 » Pierre Augereau, French general († 1816)
- 1762 » Herman Willem Daendels, Dutch general, lawyer, and politician, 36th Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies († 1818)
- 1772 » Samuel Taylor Coleridge, English poet, philosopher, and critic († 1834)
- 1775 » Giuseppe Baini, Italian priest, composer, and critic († 1844)
- 1790 » Alphonse de Lamartine, French poet and politician, French Head of State († 1869)
- 1811 » Filippo Colini, Italian operatic baritone († 1863)
The publication Stamboom Heitbrink
has been compiled by Ferry Heitbrink
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ferry Heitbrink, "Stamboom Heitbrink", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-heitbrink/I7349.php : accessed September 22, 2021), "Mathias Quasten (1772-????)".