Timeline Jakob Neuhaus
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Neuhaus
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Neuhaus.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Neuhaus.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Neuhaus.
- The temperature on May 12, 1877 was about 10.9 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- February 20 » Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake receives its premiere at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- April 12 » The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- May 6 » Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Lakota surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- July 10 » The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
- July 14 » The Great Railroad Strike of 1877 began in Martinsburg, West Virginia, when wages of Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers were cut for the third time in a year. The strike was ended on Sept 4 by local and state militias, and federal troops.
- July 21 » After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- The temperature on November 3, 1910 was between 0.5 °C and 7.7 °C and averaged 4.1 °C. There was 14.7 mm of rain. There was 3.1 hours of sunshine (33%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- January 1 » Captain David Beatty is promoted to Rear admiral, and becomes the youngest admiral in the Royal Navy (except for Royal family members) since Horatio Nelson.
- January 15 » Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325ft (99m).
- June 19 » The first Father's Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- July 15 » In his book Clinical Psychiatry, Emil Kraepelin gives a name to Alzheimer's disease, naming it after his colleague Alois Alzheimer.
- August 20 » Extremely dry and windy weather in the Inland Northwest of the United States causes several small wildfires to coalesce into the Great Fire of 1910, burning approximately 3million acres (12,000km) and killing 87 people.
- December 3 » Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Maarten Heinemann, "Stamboom Heinemann-Kuiper", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-heinemann-kuiper/I13034.php : accessed June 13, 2021), "Jakob Neuhaus (1877-????)".