Personal data Marie Laurence COUSART
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marie Laurence COUSART
Household of Marie Laurence COUSART
She is married to Jacques Antoine DE LESTRAIN.
in the year 1714, she was 36 years old.
Notes about Marie Laurence COUSART
Timeline Marie Laurence COUSART
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname COUSART
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname COUSART.
- Check the information Open Archives has about COUSART.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching COUSART.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1677: Source: Wikipedia
- March 17 » The Siege of Valenciennes, during the Franco-Dutch War, ends with France's taking of the city.
- April 19 » The French army captures the town of Cambrai held by Spanish troops.
- July 23 » Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- November 4 » The future Mary II of England marries William, Prince of Orange; they later jointly reign as William and Mary.
- The temperature on May 27, 1760 was about 13.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly west by south. Weather type: regen geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1760: Source: Wikipedia
- June 4 » Great Upheaval: New England planters arrive to claim land in Nova Scotia, Canada, taken from the Acadians.
- June 23 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Landeshut: Austria defeats Prussia.
- July 8 » British forces defeat French forces in the last naval battle in New France.
- August 15 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Liegnitz: Frederick the Great's victory over the Austrians under Ernst Gideon von Laudon.
- October 10 » In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname - descended from escaped slaves - gain territorial autonomy.
- November 18 » The rebuilt debtors' prison, at the Castellania in Valletta, receives the first prisoners.
The publication Stamboom Guy Spillebeen
has been compiled by G. Spillebeen
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
G. Spillebeen, "Stamboom Guy Spillebeen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-guy-spillebeen/I9506.php : accessed September 26, 2021), "Marie Laurence COUSART (1677-1760)".