- The temperature on March 22, 1739 was about 6.0 °C. There was 2 mm of rainWind direction mainly north. Weather type: betrokken hagel. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1739: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » Bouvet Island, the world's remotest island is discovered by French explorer Jean-Baptiste Charles Bouvet de Lozier.
- February 17 » The Battle of Vasai commences as the Marathas move to invade Portuguese-occupied territory.
- February 23 » At York Castle, the outlaw Dick Turpin is identified by his former schoolteacher. Turpin had been using the name Richard Palmer.
- February 24 » Battle of Karnal: The army of Iranian ruler Nader Shah defeats the forces of the Mughal emperor of India, Muhammad Shah.
- May 16 » The Battle of Vasai concludes as the Marathas defeat the Portuguese army.
- September 9 » Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain's mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Joke Koster, "Stamboom Griffioen Jellema Friese Adel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-griffioen-koster/I108157.php : accessed January 18, 2022), "Jan Hendriks (1739-< 1742)".