Personal data Teuna Cornelisdr Mastenbroek
Household of Teuna Cornelisdr Mastenbroek
She has/had a relationship with Lauwrens Evertsz Ketting.
About the surname Mastenbroek
- The temperature on November 14, 1773 was about 10.0 °C. There was 132 mm of rainWind direction mainly west by south. Weather type: regen. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1773: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » The hymn that became known as "Amazing Grace", then titled "1 Chronicles 17:16–17" is first used to accompany a sermon led by John Newton in the town of Olney, Buckinghamshire, England.
- January 17 » Captain James Cook leads the first expedition to sail south of the Antarctic Circle.
- May 10 » The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by reducing taxes on its tea and granting it the right to sell tea directly to North America. The legislation leads to the Boston Tea Party.
- June 1 » Wolraad Woltemade rescues 14 sailors at the Cape of Good Hope from the sinking ship De Jonge Thomas by riding his horse into the sea seven times. He drowned on his eighth attempt.
- June 17 » Cúcuta, Colombia, is founded by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- December 16 » American Revolution: Boston Tea Party: Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawk Indians dump hundreds of crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.