Personal data Neeltje Kooijman
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Kooijman
Household of Neeltje Kooijman
She is married to Theodorus Blok on September 20, 1906 at Kamerik, she was 28 years old.Source 2
- HUA. BS Geboorte Kamerik, akte 28
- HUA. BS Huwelijk gemeente Kamerik, akte 6
Timeline Neeltje Kooijman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooijman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kooijman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooijman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooijman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 20, 1906)
- The temperature on September 20, 1906 was between 10.4 °C and 15.2 °C and averaged 12.5 °C. There was 1.1 mm of rain. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- British India officially adopts the Indian Standard Time.
- The Newport Transporter Bridge is opened in Newport, South Wales by Viscount Tredegar.