Personal data Marie Cornélie VANDERMEULEN
- She was born on January 1, 1780 in CLERMONT-sur-BERWINNE, Liège, Belgique.
- Profession: Cultivatrice..
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marie Cornélie VANDERMEULEN
Household of Marie Cornélie VANDERMEULEN
She is married to Walther Joseph COUMONT.
on 25_GERMINAL_AN_12 at CLERMONT-sur-BERWINNE, Liège, Belgique.
Timeline Marie Cornélie VANDERMEULEN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname VANDERMEULEN
- The temperature on January 1, 1780 was about 1.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south-southwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1780: Source: Wikipedia
- March 14 » American Revolutionary War: Spanish forces capture Fort Charlotte in Mobile, Alabama, the last British frontier post capable of threatening New Orleans.
- May 12 » American Revolutionary War: In the largest defeat of the Continental Army, Charleston, South Carolina is taken by British forces.
- May 29 » American Revolutionary War: At the Battle of Waxhaws, the British continue attacking after the Continentals lay down their arms, killing 113 and critically wounding all but 53 that remained.
- September 11 » American Revolutionary War: Sugarloaf Massacre: A small detachment of militia from Northampton County are attacked by Native Americans and Loyalists near Little Nescopeck Creek.
- October 7 » American Revolutionary War: American militia defeat royalist irregulars led by British major Patrick Ferguson in South Carolina.
- October 10 » The Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000–30,000 in the Caribbean.
The publication Stamboom Gob
has been compiled by Yves Gob
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Yves Gob, "Stamboom Gob", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-gob/I15332.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Marie Cornélie VANDERMEULEN (1780-????)".