Personal data Pieter Fokker
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Fokker
Household of Pieter Fokker
He is married to Cornelia Bastiaantje van Es on August 13, 1932 at Ooltgensplaat (Gem Goeree-Overflakkee) (Zuid-Holland) Nederland, he was 18 years old.
Notes by Pieter Fokker
Foto Den Bommel In oude aansichten
akte 33 Stadsarchief Breda
Timeline Pieter Fokker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Fokker
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Fokker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Fokker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Fokker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 13, 1932)
- The temperature on August 13, 1932 was between 16.2 °C and 25.2 °C and averaged 20.5 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain during 0.7 hours. There was 7.1 hours of sunshine (48%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1932: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- A vaccine for yellow fever is announced for use on humans.
- Crowds in the capitals of Bolivia and Paraguay demand their governments declare war on the other after fighting on their border.
- Dominion of Newfoundland: 10,000 rioters seize the Colonial Building leading to the end of self-government.