Personal data Elbert Fokker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elbert Fokker
Household of Elbert Fokker
Attention: Wife (Geertruida Johanna Wismeijer) is also his cousin.
He is married to Geertruida Johanna Wismeijer on April 7, 1905 at Vreeland, Utrecht, Nederland Nederland, he was 28 years old.Source 4
akte 4 Het Utrechts Archief
Timeline Elbert Fokker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Fokker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Fokker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Fokker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Fokker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 7, 1905)
- The temperature on April 7, 1905 was between -1.9 °C and 3.7 °C and averaged 0.4 °C. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- The Russian minelayer Amur laid a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sank Japan's battleship Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew.
- Czar Nicholas II of Russia grants Russia's first constitution, creating a legislative assembly.
- Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.