Personal data Bastiaan van Andel
- He was born in the year 1836 in Amsterdam (Noord-Holland) Nederland.
- He died on October 20, 1911 in Haarlemmermeer (Noord-Holland) Nederland, he was 75 years old.Source 1
Image(s) Bastiaan van Andel
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bastiaan van Andel
Household of Bastiaan van Andel
He is married to Jannigje Fokker on May 27, 1864 at Nieuwkoop (Zuid-Holland) Nederland, he was 28 years old.Source 2
Timeline Bastiaan van Andel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Andel
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Andel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Andel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Andel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 27, 1864)
- The temperature on May 27, 1864 was about 14.2 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention. The Red Cross is formed.
- American Civil War: Battle of Peachtree Creek ? Near Atlanta, Georgia, Confederate forces led by General John Bell Hood unsuccessfully attack Union troops under General William T. Sherman.
- American Civil War: Battle of Brice's Crossroads ? Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.