Personal data Henricus Adolph Emilius Maria "Hein" van DOOREN
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Henricus Adolph Emilius Maria van DOOREN
Timeline Henricus Adolph Emilius Maria "Hein" van DOOREN
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van DOOREN
- The temperature on September 23, 1904 was between 5.5 °C and 16.2 °C and averaged 10.6 °C. There was 6.8 hours of sunshine (56%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- January 7 » The distress signal "CQD" is established only to be replaced two years later by "SOS".
- January 17 » Anton Chekhov's The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- May 9 » The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100mph (160km/h).
- June 28 » The SSNorge runs aground on Hasselwood Rock in the North Atlantic 430 kilometres (270mi) northwest of Ireland. More than 635 people die during the sinking.
- October 4 » The IFK Göteborg football club is founded in Sweden.
- October 27 » The first underground New York City Subway line opens, later designated as the IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line.
- The temperature on February 13, 1977 was between 2.9 °C and 7.6 °C and averaged 5.3 °C. There was 2.5 mm of rain during 1.4 hours. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, December 19, 1977 to Friday, September 11, 1981 the cabinet Van Agt I, with Mr. A.A.M. van Agt (CDA/KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1977: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.8 million citizens.
- July 13 » Somalia declares war on Ethiopia, starting the Ogaden War.
- August 3 » Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world's first mass-produced personal computers.
- September 7 » The Torrijos–Carter Treaties between Panama and the United States on the status of the Panama Canal are signed. The United States agrees to transfer control of the canal to Panama at the end of the 20th century.
- October 26 » Ali Maow Maalin, the last natural case of smallpox, develops a rash in Somalia. The World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention consider this date to be the anniversary of the eradication of smallpox, the most spectacular success of vaccination.
- November 8 » Manolis Andronikos, a Greek archaeologist and professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- December 4 » Jean-Bédel Bokassa, president of the Central African Republic, crowns himself Emperor Bokassa I of the Central African Empire.
- 1901 » Jaroslav Seifert, Czech poet and journalist, Nobel Prize laureate († 1986)
- 1902 » Su Buqing, Chinese mathematician and academic († 2003)
- 1903 » Cec Fifield, Australian rugby league player and coach († 1957)
- 1904 » Arthur Folwell, English-Australian rugby league player, coach, and administrator († 1966)
- 1906 » Charles Ritchie, Canadian diplomat, High Commission of Canada to the United Kingdom († 1995)
- 1907 » Tiny Bradshaw, American singer-songwriter and pianist († 1958)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Karel van Dooren, "Stamboom Familie van Dooren", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-familie-van-dooren/I302.php : accessed October 28, 2021), "Henricus Adolph Emilius Maria "Hein" van DOOREN (1904-1977)".